1. Every little bit of damage you sustain from the sun is cumulative; it can be prevented but cannot be reversed.
2. Sun damage is the most significant cause of skin aging and wrinkles.
3. Ultraviolet radiation causes immunosuppression—increasing your chances of getting sick.
4. Sunlight damages your eyes.
5. The majority of topical sunscreens are toxic, and may actually increase skin damage.
6. UVA rays are not effectively blocked by sunscreen and yet they may do more damage to your skin than UVB rays.
7. Your skin is being damaged in the sun even if you don’t burn.
8. The indirect sun exposure you get in your car on the way to and from work is aging your skin.
9. On cloudy days your skin is being damaged even though there may be no indication of damage whatsoever.
10. The intensity of UVA rays from the sun, and their ability to damage your skin, remain relatively unchanged year-round.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sunsafe Rx >>